ShirtPervert Inc. owns the legal copyright &/or trademark rights for all design images used on ShirtPervert.com. If you see our images used on any other commercial website, please email the applicable URL's to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take both strong, and swift legal action against any person or company infringing on our intellectual property for a profit.
A dirty mind is different than a dirty conscience. ShirtPervert.com is an ethical company, and as such will not use another person's intellectual property (i.e. patented, trademarked, or copyrighted work) as a basis for a sellable design image. We do receive idea and artwork submissions from the public at large, however, before ever using one of these ideas or images, we do exhaustive searches of the electronic patent, trademark, and copyright databases, as well as several search-engine searches for related keywords prior to use.
We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that any member of ShirtPervert.com has infringed their rights. If made aware that an individual's rights are being infringed, we will (in our discretion) require that the content is removed from products and all ShirtPervert.com communications regarding said products. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, please provide our legal department with a notification that contains the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
3. The direct URL or product number used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise.
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Let Us Make You Famous
Have A Great Idea For A Shirt Or Other Merchandise?
We'd Love To Hear It!